Saturday, April 13, 2013

TOMY TOMICA PLARAIL C12 Steam Train & Arched Bridge Rail Set

Trains, trains, trains....

Something is definitely amazing about them... I wonder why India has no toy trains released after their steam locos and diesels... or even if it did they are not very famous...

In one of my previous blogs I did say, I was introduced to the train world by a Japanese friend of mine who gifted me with this amazing TOMICA PLARAIL set... One of the most awesome sets I have come across... This set features the C12 steam locomotive which had served the Japanese railway to the until 1975...  I received this set in 2009, the year in which Tomica released this set in order to celebrates its 50th anniversary. Awesome isn't it?

Even though the blue plastic tracks have less details than that of the trackmaster tracks, they are the most awesome sets to play with....



Unfortunately since I do not have a picture of the package, I was lucky enough to get one in one of the ebay sites... so, here I paste it....

Check out more on this toy:
http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/english/products/plarail/history/index.html
http://homepage3.nifty.com/EF57/engines/C12.htm

More in the video...



No comments:

Post a Comment